GOLD CREEK Full Blood Cattle for Sale
GOLD CREEK Priorities When Selling Cattle
We breed these gorgeous Galloway miniature cattle for the sheer pleasure of it. We pride ourselves on being caring breeders and we insist on nothing but the best for our cattle. Our first priority, when our cattle do leave our property, is to ensure they will be well looked after and that their gentle and compliant nature will be treated with respect. We do not part with our cattle until we are 100% certain they are going to good people in suitable locations. We are firm believers in a 'Fair Go For Farm Animals'.
Miniature White Galloways For Sale
1. We have beautiful, full blood, registered stud heifers for sale. To be sold in calf (ready to go in August/September). Don't be put off by their stud credentials, these heifers make great paddock pets (and their calves will melt your hearts.)
These small full blood, registered heifers are ready to 'go to work'. They have been handled daily from the day they were born. We will only sell them in pairs or as part of a 'package' with stud breeding cows listed above. We are waiting a month or so to join them, so they will calve in the cooler months. We are currently picking and choosing which bulls to use (if you are quick enough you can choose the bull yourself). Only two left. (Both white with black points)
GOLD CREEK Ruby Rose. Beautiful two year old heifer with a bright future in front of her.
1. Registered Full Blood Miniature White Galloway Bull for Sale. GOLD CREEK Banjo - White with perfect black points. Banjo is an extra small, sweet natured, docile, well-formed bull. He is 16 months old and highly fertile. Banjo carries a New Zealand bloodline. He is handled daily and would suit a first timer. Contact us by
if you are interested.
At 16 months old Banjo still only reaches the second strand of wire from the top of the fence (under one metre at the hip).
3. We have proven full blood, registered stud cows in calf for sale (ready to go in August/September). Again, don't be put off by their stud credentials, these cows make great paddock pets (and their calves will melt your hearts.) SOLD
These cows are the unsung heroes of our GOLD CREEK Miniature White Galloway Stud. They are responsible for all the cute calves you see on our websites and facebook pages. Working hard in the background these cows calve, raise calves and go back into calf without a fuss. These quiet cows will stand in the paddock while you apply pour on products and handle them from top to toe. They will also let you handle their newborn calves.
We want to keep as many of these cows together as a herd as we can. We will price them very keenly for anyone looking to buy four, six and eight together. SOLD as a complete herd.
Castle Douglas Tinkerbell. Fantastic cow - her last two calves sold before they were weaned! Sorry Tinkerbell is SOLD
Please note: Interest is always strong, and although we can give you plenty of time and attention during the sales process, it would be very unusual for us to be talking to only one buyer at any one time. (We are always happier when these things don't end in tears.)
Our cattle are only withdrawn from sale when a deposit is paid (20% of the total).
We can help arrange for safe, professional delivery within a 3 hour drive from Eumundi (at reasonable rates).
Our beautiful full blood and pure bred Miniature White Galloway cattle are handled daily (many from the day they are born). The majority of our herd is halter trained and will allow you to carry out most routine tasks in the paddock. Our cattle are highly sort after by first time livestock owners, breeders and show teams alike.
When cattle are offered for sale they are very 'user friendly'. If and when they are sold, we try to ensure they will stay that way. Therefore, we do not sell our cattle unless we are 100% confident they will be well looked after, very well looked after.
We sell cattle to people looking for:
1. Show ring performers.
2. Cows and bulls for breeding purposes.
3. Gentle paddock pets for the joy of owning such beautiful animals.
4. Paddock pals for small horses, alpacas, miniature pigs, sheep and goats.
5. Lifestyle property management - peaceful lawn mowers for the small acreage owner.
Buyers are welcome to come into the paddock and handle all of our small GOLD CREEK Galloway cattle.
Please Note: There are Miniature Galloway Breeders in most Australian States. Where possible, it is better for you, your finances and the cattle if you can purchase your Miniature White Galloway cattle local to you.